WHAT IS A COURTESY VEHICLE?
A service courtesy vehicle is offered to customers whose car requires more than 14 days of repairs done under warranty.
ARE COURTESY VEHICLES FREE?
Our courtesy vehicles are free of charge to qualifying customers whose car is booked in for repairs done under warranty.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO GET A COURTESY VEHICLE?
In order to qualify for our courtesy vehicle service, drivers must be at least 21 years of age and the owner and named insured of the vehicle in for repairs under warranty at our facility. You're required to provide a valid UAE Emirates ID, valid driver's license, and a major credit card in your name before we turn over the keys to one of our courtesy vehicles.
COURTESY VEHICLE PROGRAM TERMS & CONDITIONS
• Due to insurance reasons, only those person(s) listed on the courtesy vehicle agreement are eligible to drive the vehicle.
• Salik charges, traffic and parking fines are ultimately the customer’s responsibility (You authorize your provided credit card to cover these charges if incurred)
• Damage not noted prior to the original condition report is the responsibility of the customer.
• Customers will be requested to pay a fully refundable cash security deposit of AED 2,000 which will be refunded after 30 days, once the vehicle is returned.
• Pets and smoking are not permitted inside our courtesy vehicle.
• Courtesy vehicles must be returned to the same location as delivery.
• Courtesy vehicles must be returned with the same level of fuel as when you receive them.